Please note that these instructions pertain to users who have the iHCFA integration enabled. If you would like access to the feature, please contact your Account Manager for more information.
1. Navigate to patient demographics, open the documents tab.
2. Click on Select Files to Upload, select the files and click on Upload Files (or Drag/Drop the files onto this page and select Upload Files).
3. Open an appointment's Billing Details screen by clicking on the date of service from Billing > Live Claims Feed
4. Ensure the Payment Profile is set as Worker's Comp or Auto Accident (Red Box)
"iHCFA Documents" tab will appear on the bottom right. (Orange Box)
5. Select the documents to be attached from the iHCFA Documents.
6. Set the Billing Status (top left side of screen) to Worker's Comp Claim or Auto Accident Claim (Green Box) when you are ready to submit the claim.
7. Click on Verify & Save to submit the claim with the selected documents. They will be sent, along with the claim, to iHCFA and onto the payer for processing.