Should you need to bill a CPT/HCPCS/ICD-10 that is not available in DrChrono, you can add it manually to your account.
- For CPT codes, you will need the code and its associated long, medium, and short descriptors.
- For HCPCS codes, you will need the code and its associated long, and short descriptors.
- For ICD-10 codes, you will need the code and its name.
Once you have those pieces of information, you can add it by following the steps below:
1. Hover over Billing and select Code Search from the right column.
2. Click on the green +New button on the right side of the screen.
3. Select +New CPT/+ New HCPCS/+New ICD from the drop down.
4. Enter the required information and click Save.
5. Make sure you add the code to your fee schedule with the appropriate list price. That will ensure that when it is entered into a patient's appointment, there will be an associated charge.