With DrChrono's Document Management tool, you can import several documents for different patients into the software, all in one, easily accessible spot.
1. Please hover your cursor over the Clinical tab and click on Document Management.
2. On the Document Upload Management screen, there are separate tabs for Upload Files, Pending Files, and Completed Files. By breaking out the workflow into different tabs, you can quickly view and keep track of where your files are at regarding upload progress and history.
To upload files, either drag & drop or click on the + Add files button and select the files for upload.
After loading a file, you'll notice it reflects right away if it was successful or not. To delete a file, click on the red( ) to the right of the of the document.
3. After uploading desired files, please click over to the Pending Files tab. Once on the screen, you can search for files by patient, description, & tags. You also can associate each document with a patient by entering their name in the patient search box.
4. Add any tags to the documents.
5. You can preview the document by hovering over the magnify glass icon () to preview the document. If you want to upload multiple files at once, be sure you check the box next the document () and click Complete Selected. You can also upload individual documents by clicking Complete for the single file. You can also Fax or Send to OnPatient (if enabled for the patient) the individual document.
6. Uploaded files can be viewed under the Completed Files tab. If you click Revise, the file will be moved back to the Pending Files tab for you to adjust.
Clicking the pencil icon( ) allows you to make updates to the document information. To save any changes; please click the blue Update Document button.