DrChrono adheres strictly to password standards published by NIST (Digital Identity Guidelines).
The following recommendations are used for DrChrono passwords:
- An eight character minimum and 64 character maximum length
- The ability to use all special characters but no special requirement to use them
- Restrict sequential and repetitive characters (e.g. 12345 or aaaaaa)
- Restrict context specific passwords (e.g. the name of the site, etc.)
- Restrict commonly used passwords (e.g. p@ssw0rd, etc.)
Your password should be easy to remember, but hard for others to guess.
You may use this document as a reference for your new password: https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2016/08/18/nists-new-password-rules-what-you-need-to-know/
Should you have additional questions, please reach out to Customer Support.