DrChrono adheres strictly to password standards published by NIST (Digital Identity Guidelines).
The following recommendations are used for DrChrono passwords:
- A 10 character minimum and 64-character maximum length
- The ability to use all special characters but no special requirement to use them
- Restrict sequential and repetitive characters (e.g. 12345 or aaaaaa)
- Restrict context-specific passwords (e.g. the name of the site, etc.)
- Restrict commonly used passwords (e.g. p@ssw0rd, etc.)
Your password should be easy to remember, but hard for others to guess. Longer is better. We also recommend using a password manager in order to better secure your passwords.
You can check the strength of your password here.
You can also generate a random password here.
Should you have additional questions, please reach out to Customer Support.