By default, the medications and allergies will appear on the clinical note. There are two options to hide them from the completed note: individually or all notes.
Hiding medications and allergies from an individual note
1. Open a clinical note, and click on the H&P or the SOAP tab. Next click on the Medications & Allergies tab.
2. After clicking on the Medications & Allergies tab, click on the Add to Note switch. This will take the medications and allergies off the clinical note.
3. Click on the Allergy tab and repeat the process.
Hiding Medications & Allergies from all Clinical Notes
It is possible to change the default setting to hide medications and allergies from all of your clinical notes.
1. Go to Account > Account Settings
2. Click on the General tab and scroll down to the Clinical Notes section.
3. In the clinical notes section, check the Hide Medications & Allergies by Default box
4. Scroll down and click Update Entire Profile to save your settings. Medications & Allergies will no longer show on clinical notes by default.