Dedicated Organization for DSM-5 Codes
Mental health professionals, this update is for you!
We've made two major changes to how our system works with the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) Codes.
- We've updated our ICD-10 list to include codes listed in the fifth and newest edition of the DSM.
- We've added a dedicated section in our diagnosis search to bring DSM-5 results directly to the top. Now, you'll be able to easily identify which codes are DSM-5 mapped versus unmapped or older codes.
These changes will be in effect on all pages with a diagnosis search, including:
- The appointment billing tab
- The billing details screen
- Your clinical note editor's billing section
These two changes will make the process of entering diagnosis codes much easier and less error-prone for our mental health providers.
This feature will only be enabled for practices specializing in a mental health profession, upon request. That way, for all of our other specialties, you won't need to worry about irrelevant visual noise getting in the way of your day-to-day.
If you're a mental health professional, please speak to your account manager to get this enabled right away.