Providers can now improve their workflow by sending multiple eRx at once when in a patient's chart.
Via the iPad:
- Tap on the Patient Menu and then select Medications.
- Tap on the Edit (pencil) icon, select multiple medications and tap on the Send eRx button. This will prepare multiple medications on the prescription screen for you to fill out.
- Click the print preview button.
- Then click the Send eRx button.
Via the web:
- Go to the patient chart and on the left menu bar click on Send eRx or if a regular patient you may use the reorder option under the Medication List.
- Fill in the new prescription box that appears.
- To add the next medication click on the "Green + button" and another new eRx box will appear. If you are using the reorder option from an existing patient chart, then all the Rx boxes will appear on the same page.
- Once all medications are added, choose the pharmacy and preview the prescription.
- Click on Send Prescription at the top right.