DrChrono has the ability to verify eligibility for either single or multiple specialties at a time, as well as log past eligibility checks for reference.
- Navigate to Patient’s chart > Eligibility screen.
- Search for the service type and add specialties for it to be included in the eligibility check
- Choose Run Primary Insurance or Run Secondary Insurance to run details.
- Each specialty will be listed as tabs that when clicked displays the benefits for the respective specialty.
Viewing past eligibility checks
Clicking on the Past Eligibility Checks tab will display previous eligibility checks. To view the details, click on the View button on the right.
Creating/Managing Eligibility profiles
Similar to Appointment & billing profiles, we have a choice to create Eligibility profiles in which the frequently used specialty combinations can be preset.
- Account > Custom fields > Eligibility profiles > Add Eligibility profiles
- Profiles can be accessed from the choose profile drop-down while running benefits.