You can customize the patient menu to better serve your workflow. You can remove options on the patient menu that do not pertain to your specific specialty (for example, if you’re a chiropractor, you wouldn’t need Growth Charts). Making charting more streamlined and efficient for your office.
To access the Customizable Patient Menu.
1. Once in your DrChrono account, tap More in the bottom right menu bar and select Account Settings.
2. Then select the Patient Menu Settings option.
3. On the next page, click Customize Patient Menu Items.
4. The following screen is displayed, with the Patient Information tab selected.
5. To remove an option click on the negative red circle() and then the red Remove button. You can remove any item on this list that you don't need in your patient menu.
6. If you remove an option that you need, scroll down to see the list of items removed and click the Green + button () to put it back.
The changes that you make here are automatically available, for viewing and use when you tap within the Appointment Details screen.