DrChrono has added another personalized tool for the iPad. We have provided clients the ability to remove options on the patient menu that doesn't pertain to your specific specialty (for example, if you’re a chiropractor, you wouldn’t need Growth Charts). Making charting more streamlined and efficient for your office.
To access the Customizable Patient Menu:
1. Once in your DrChrono account, navigate to the Account button in the bottom right menu bar
2. Then Select Patient Menu Settings option
3. The following screen is displayed. Click “Customize Patient Menu Items.”
4. The following screen is displayed, with the “Patient Information” tab selected.
**Tip: This page can also be used to rearrange the order of the options by selecting them individually and then dragging to where you want them to appear.
5. To remove an option click on the negative red circle and then the red remove button. Again you can remove any item on this list that you don't need for a particular patient.
6. If you remove an option that you actually need, scroll down to see the list of items removed and click the "Green +" button to add it back.
The changes that you make here are automatically available, for viewing and use, when you right-click within the "Appointment Details" screen.