You can easily integrate Appriss Health's prescription drug monitoring program (PDMP) into your DrChrono account. Appriss Health's PMP Gateway allows you to access real-time PDMP information without having to leave DrChrono and log into another website, allowing you more time to care for your patients.
Starting the Integration
1. Go to Appriss Health's PDMP Integration Request page here.
2. Complete the registration.
- If your state is listed on the page, click on the appropriate link and complete the form.
- If your state is NOT listed, complete the form on this main page.
3. Choose DrChrono as your EHR Vendor.
- Many of the state registration pages have a Technical Information section. Select DrChrono as your Primary Software Vendor. If you need a Vendor Contact Email Address, enter email@example.com.
- If you are registering through the main integration request page, there is an option to select your Primary EMR Software Vendor. Select DrChrono from the dropdown menu.
4. Once you have entered all of the information, click Submit. A request will be sent and you will be notified by DrChrono when the integration request is complete.
Viewing the PDMP Report
You can view the PDMP reports in a patient's chart. In order to run a report on a patient, there are five required demographics that need to be recorded: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Date of Birth, and Zip Code.
1. The First Name, Last Name, and Phone Number can be entered in the chart under the Important tab.
The Date of Birth and Zip Code can be entered under the Demographics tab.
2. To view the report go to Medication List in the patient's chart. Under the PDMP via PMP Gateway section, click View.
3. The scores from the report can be viewed to help inform patient safety and care. Click on the Explanation and Guidance link below each score for more information on the reports.
View Appriss' Case Study with Yale New Haven Health here.
Click here to leave feedback on our PDMP integration.