With Healthmonix MIPSpro, you can easily document your measures in DrChrono. It is a best practice to regularly enter your data so that this data will sync with Healthmonix.
In this article we will look at the main areas where you will enter your discrete data in DrChrono for:
Appointment Billing Details
Entering ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS codes is the primary way Healthmonix MIPSpro gathers data for reporting. There are a few places DrChrono you can access the billing details for an appointment.
From the schedule, open an appointment and navigate to the Billing tab. Here you can enter
- ICD-10 Codes ex. E10.10
- CPT Codes ex. 99213, 3046F - Modifiers (if needed)
- HCPCS codes ex. G0438
You can also access a similar screen in the clinical note by navigating to the Billing section under the H&P or SOAP tabs.
In the Live Claims Feed (Billing > Live Claims Feed), you can also enter codes associated with the appointment.
1. Click on the Date of Service for the appointment.
2. Scroll down to the Line Items Transactions section. Enter the desired codes. For CPT and HCPCS codes they are entered in the same area. Click +Add Line Item and Verify & Save when finished.
Documenting Patient Data
1. Demographics and patient information can be recorded in the chart under the Important and Demographics tabs. You can also document Smoking Status under the appropriate tab.
2. One area where ICD-10 codes can be entered is the Problem List. Codes documented during the visit will automatically be added to this list. You can also enter ICD-10 codes by clicking +New Problem. ICD-10 codes can also be entered in the billing areas described above or in the clinical note by navigating to the Assessment section under the H&P or SOAP tabs. From here you can enter codes under the Billing ICD-10 or Problems tabs. 3. Medications are added to the chart when prescribed, but they can also be added in the chart by going to the Medication List and selecting +Add Medication. 4. One area where allergies can be entered is in the chart under Allergy List in the chart. To add an allergy select +New Allergy. Medications and allergies can also be entered in the clinical note by navigating to the Medications & Allergies section under the H&P or SOAP tabs. From here you can enter data under the Medication or Allergy tabs by clicking on the () icon. 5. Under the CQMs section you can see a summary of some of the patient data and add any Intervention, Risk Category/Assessment, Physical Exam, or Communication by clicking the +New. 6. Lab results information can be added or viewed under the Lab Orders section.