DrChrono has partnered with FIGmd. FigMD allows practices to make connections and share clinical data to speciality registries by leveraging key data points via the DrChrono API. This will allow practices to automate sharing of clinical data to support Promoting Interoperability MIPS measure for connecting to clinical registries. Main goal of a clinical data registry is to provide data in efforts to improve outcomes for patients through by clinical decision making support.
Before signing up for the FIGmd ELIXIR be sure you have the following information available:
- Your Practice Name
- Practice Location Information
- Practice TIN -The TIN start date will be needed. If a change in TIN has occurred, you will also need the end date.
- Provider NPI
- EHR Version - DrChrono 11.0.40
- Billing Software (if applicable)
- Credit card for payment (if applicable)
Prior to signing up, it is important to consider:
- Is this the first time the practice is registering with ELIXIR?
- Is the practice already registered with ELIXIR?
- Do I remember my sign-on credentials (username and password)?
- Are we now, or do we plan to report as a Group?
- Are we part of an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) that will report our data to CMS?
- Are we reporting as an Advanced Alternative Payment Method (Advanced APM)? If so, which program do we participate in?
Once you have registered and completed the set up process, the data transfer process will begin. This can take between 4-8 weeks.
1. Navigate to the ELIXIR sign-up portal and click Register Here.
2. Fill out the information and Submit.
3. Next, you will be taken through the steps to register your practice.
4. Select + Add Contact to enter contact information.
You can add multiple contacts and assign different roles based on the needs of your practice.
5. Next you will enter your tax ID information. You can enter as many tax IDs as your practice had.
6. The Technical Survey will already be pre-populated Click Save.
7. Next select if you are reporting as an individual or as a group and enter your DrChrono practice ID and Save.
8. On the Clinicians/Locations screen you can add clinicians one by one or by bulk upload. Click on + Add Clinician button to add a clinician manually.
9. The main office location will automatically populate. You can edit the info or click + Add New Location.
10. The payment screen is next. Review the information and select Next.
To pay by credit card, select Review to Pay.
11. You will be taken to the main account page. You can edit information by selecting Manage.
12. To add registries, scroll down to the Available Programs section. Click Enroll to complete the process to sign up for the registry. Select Details for further information about the registry.