You can easily enter data in DrChrono to sync with Healthmonix MIPSpro. You can enter some data in multiple places. Please see our article on all the areas in DrChrono you can enter data for reporting with Healthmonix MIPSpro.
Your Healthmonix MIPSpro dashboard contains a comprehensive description of the codes and criteria for each measure. Click on the View Details to see more.
Percentage of patients 50-75 years of age who had appropriate screening for colorectal cancer.
Patients 50 to 75 years of age on date of encounter. This information can be entered in DrChrono in the patient chart under the Demographics tab with the Patient Date of Birth.
- A relevant CPT or HCPCS code. See your Healthmonix MIPSpro account or the CMS website for a full list.
Patients with one or more screenings for colorectal cancer. Appropriate screenings are defined by any one of the following criteria:
- Fecal occult blood test (FOBT) during the measurement period
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy during the measurement period or the four years prior to the measurement period
- Colonoscopy during the measurement period or the nine years prior to the measurement period
- Computed tomography (CT) colonography during the measurement period or the four years prior to the measurement period.
- Fecal immunochemical DNA test (FIT-DNA) during the measurement period or the two years prior to the measurement period.
Do not count DRE, FOBT tests performed in an office setting or performed on a sample collected via DRE.
Numerator Options: The CPT codes associated with the numerator can be entered in the billing section for the appointment.
Colorectal cancer screening results documented and Reviewed (3017F)
Performance Not Met:
Colorectal cancer screening results were not documented and reviewed, reason not otherwise specified (3017F with 8P)