If enabled by the provider, a patient can schedule an appointment through the OnPatient app.
1. Select the Appointments menu.
2. You can see your past and upcoming appointments. Select the icon to schedule a new appointment.
3. Select the Appointment Type if available.
4. Select a provider.
5. Next, choose an appointment time.
6. Enter a Reason for Visit and select Next.
7. Confirm the appointment.
8. Once confirmed, you can tap Check In to complete the onboarding for your appointment.
9. Complete the check-in process and select Finish Check In.
10. If you need to cancel an appointment, swipe on the appointment and select Cancel Appointment.