Patients can check in for their appointments through the OnPatient app and complete their onboarding before they arrive at the office or start a video visit.
1. To begin, navigate to the Appointments menu.
2. Under Upcoming Appointments tap Check-In.
3. Patients can edit any individual section by selecting the pencil () icon. Tapping Edit All will take section by section to enter or edit information.
4. The check-in process will take the patient through several screens to enter information. Selecting Next will take you to the next section. Fields marked with an (*) are required. At any time they can select the home () icon to return to the main screen above. For more information on setting up OnPatient forms for check-in, see our article here.
5. The following areas may vary depending on how they are customized by the practice.
6. If there are any changes to Allergies, Medications, or Conditions, patients can select Yes and note their changes. If there are no changes, patients can select Next.
7. Any primary or secondary insurance information, can be entered. If the insured person is different from the patient, select No under Is insured is the same as the patient? and enter the subscriber's information.
8. Any questions or comments can be entered in the Questions & Comments section.
9. Tap the pencil icon () to sign consent forms. Select the consent form(s) to open. Tap Read and Consent when finished. Repeat for all consent forms.
Once all consent forms are reviewed, select Tap Here to Sign Documents and sign with a finger or stylus. When finished, select Finish Check-In.