If a patient already has an OnPatient account with a different provider outside of your organization, they can also be connected to the OnPatient portal associated with your account.
1. Invite the patient as you normally would.
2. The patient will receive the invitation in their email. In the example below, the patient is already connected to an OnPatient account. The patient clicks Sign Up Now.
3. The patient will be taken to the OnPatient sign up site. Next, select Log in next to Already have an account?
4. The patient will be prompted to verify their account with by entering their Date of Birth and Phone Number and selecting Confirm and Connect.
5. The patient will be able to see both organizations under the Doctors tab. The patient can also book appointments, send/receive messages, and view their health summary as usual.