In the event a patient needs to discontinue using their OnPatient account, there are two ways the account can be disconnected: by the practice or by the patient.
Practice Initiated Disconnect
1. To disconnect a patient, navigate to the patient's chart by going to Patients > Patient List and selecting the patient or Search for a patient's name.
2. Select OnPatient Access on the left and click Revoke Access under the Access History table.
Patient Initiated Disconnect
1. After logging in to OnPatient, select the Doctors tab and click Disconnect.
2. A window will open to confirm, click OK.
3. After disconnecting, there will no longer be any information connecting them to the practice.
4. In the patient's chart under OnPatient Access you can see that the account was disabled by the patient.