Scheduling recurring appointments in DrChrono is easy and only adds a few extra steps in the appointment scheduling process.
1. Open an appointment window.
2. Enter the patient's name.
Optional: Select an Appointment Profile
3. Check the Recurring Appointment box. The Recurring Appointments checkbox must be checked BEFORE saving the appointment. Otherwise it will be scheduled as a one time appointment.
4. Select the days you would like to schedule the appointment.
5. Enter the weekly frequency (every week, 2 weeks, etc).
6. Select an end date or check the Never ends box.
7. Click Save or Save & Close.