You can add a clinical photo to a patient's chart on the iPad without having to be in a clinical note.
1. Tap on the patient's name and select Take Clinical Photo. This will open the camera on the iPad.
2. Tap the button to take the picture.
3. If the photo is satisfactory, select Use Photo. If you need to retake the picture, select Retake.
4. Enter a description and Save.
5. The clinical photo will upload and appear in the Patient History on the iPad and in the Documents section on the web. It is not stored on the iPad.