You can use the Eligibility Dashboard to run eligibility at once for a batch of patients.
- Go to Schedule > Eligibility Dashboard.
- You can run eligibility by searching for a patient, individual provider or office, date range, or status.
- Under the Eligibility Status dropdown menu, you can select which statuses you would like to use in the eligibility check.
- You can view more of the individual patient's info by clicking on the () icon.
- To run eligibility click the Run Eligibility button.
- In the batch eligibility window, select Primary or Secondary Insurance.
You can run eligibility for the selected appointments and existing service types.
You can run eligibility by searching for a service type or by an eligibility profile that you can create. For more information click here.
- Click Run Eligibilities after making your selections.
You will see a message in the top right of your screen. Once the check is complete after a few minutes you can come back to see the results.
How to Create an Eligibility Profile
You can create an eligibility profile to use with individual or batch eligibility checks.
1. Go to Account > Custom Fields.
2. Select Eligibility Profiles from the left menu and +Add Eligibility Profile to create a new profile.
3. Name the profile. Select Primary or Secondary. Search for your service type(s) to add to the profile.
4. Click Create to save the profile.