DrChrono's strategy for data resiliency is to maintain a number of independent live copies and backup copies. Live copy refers to the data that is regularly accessed as part of normal operation of the software.
- Maintain multiple live copies of the data in multiple AWS (Amazon Web Services) availability Zone
- Take daily snapshots of the live copies
- Take daily differential backups at the database
- Take weekly full backups at the database
- Take daily snapshots of the bin logs that provide Point-In-Time-Recovery