Adding a provider to your account is easy to do, but the process can only be done through your account manager. If you do not remember your account manager's contact information you can email email@example.com or you can submit a support ticket.
What to Include in your Request
You will need to include the name and email address of the new provider as well as the start date for them to be added to the account. When you add a provider to your plan, it will fall under your existing contract term. You can set this up several weeks in advance, but please allow a minimum of three business days to process the request. Once the information has been received by your account manager, they will reach out to you to complete the necessary paperwork to add the provider to your current contract.
Types of Provider Accounts
DrChrono offers different provider license types depending on the needs of your practice. Please connect with your account manager for any questions on pricing.
- Standard - A provider who needs full access, based on plan type, to all aspects of DrChrono
- Part-Time - A provider that sees 74 or fewer encounters per month
- Scheduling Only - A provider who only uses scheduling and does NOT need to use DrChrono for clinical notes/EHR or billing
- Supervising - A provider who does not see their own encounters
What To Do After the Provider Has Been Added
- Another member of the practice will need to log in to the account for the new provider to appear in the account
- Add or adjust any permissions for the provider that match the unique needs of your practice
- If needed, familiarize the provider with using telemedicine
- Select a specialty and add any credentials to the provider's profile.