Deleting a charge from a patient's appointment is a breeze in the Live Claims Feed. The steps below will show you how fast and easy it is.
- Navigate to Billing > Live Claims Feed
- Pull up the patient's account via their name, chart id, or claim number.
- Click on the date of service to enter the appointment specifics.
- Scroll down to where the charges are located
- Click in the empty box to the left of the code you would like to delete and then click "X Delete Selected"
- The system will display a confirmation message to ensure you meant to delete the code. If it is, just click OK and the code will be deleted from the patient's appointment.