Within the EHR app, you can fax any document stored within your EHR's patient history from your iPhone.
1. You can fax from the Patient History section of the chart, which can be accessed through the patient menu () in the appointment window or by searching for the patient.
2. Select the document you would like to fax from the list.
3. When previewing your patient document, tap on the share() button and select Send Fax.
4. After filling out this form with your recipient name, their fax number, a title, and an optional signature.
To add a signature to your fax, tap Sign. Select the signature () icon. Add or draw a signature and Save.
5. Tap Send on the upper right hand corner to deliver your fax.