You can easily upload a document from your iPhone to the patient's chart. Multiple file formats are supported for upload but we maintain a maximum upload limit of 100MB per document.
1. Tap on patient menu () in the patient appointment window or by searching for the patient. Tap Upload Files.
2. You can select an image from your iPhone's photo library or a file stored on your iPhone.
3. Choose the photo or file to upload. You may have to give permission for DrChrono to access your photos.
4. After you have selected the photo (or file), enter a description of the photo and Save. You will see an Upload Successful message.
5. You can view the file or photo in the patient's history or timeline on the iPhone/iPad or under the documents section of the patient's chart on the web.