1. To move money from Unallocated Payment and associate it to an appointment, click on the circle over on the right of the payment amount, sometimes referred to as a radio button.
2. Once you click on the radio button, a Move Cash window will open. This will allow you to select the appointment and the line item (CPT, HCPCS or Custom Code), as well as the amount to transfer.
- For the example below, even though the patient has $25 in their unallocated cash, we can choose only to move $5 or $10 of it and leave the remaining in unallocated, or use it for a different appointment.
- To change the amount, just click in the box on the Amount line and adjust to fit the situation.
3. Once all fields are filled in, click on Move and the system will move the payment as you have requested.