CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) would like your feedback regarding Medicare Advantage Plans. They would like to understand from your perspective, how to improve the program for participants.
- Advance Health Equity
- Expand Access: Coverage and Care
- Drive Innovation To Promote Person-Centered Care
- Support Affordability and Sustainability
- Engage Partners
Comments can be submitted:
- Electronically - http://www.regulations.gov
- USPS Mail - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Department of Health and Human Services, Attention: CMS-4203-NC, P.O. Box 8013, Baltimore, MD 21244-8013
- Express/Overnight mail - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Department of Health and Human Services, Attention: CMS-4203-NC, Mail Stop C4-26-05, 7500 Security Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21244-1850
Comments must be received by August 31, 2022.
A list of the questions asked can be obtained by visiting: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2022/08/01/2022-16463/medicare-program-request-for-information-on-medicare