Your patients can easily pay their outstanding bills through their OnPatient portal.
This is a sample of how an invoice would look to a patient when received through their OnPatient portal:
This is how a patient would access a statement in their OnPatient Portal.
- Log into OnPatient and select Billing. Click Pay to pay the statement if there is a credit card saved to the account. Or click Payment Methods to add a card.
- When you click Pay a prompt will appear to use a card on file or enter one-time payment information. To proceed with the card on file click Pay.
- If one-time information is chosen, a prompt to add card and billing information will appear. When finished, click Pay.
- To save a card for future payments, enter the card and billing information and click Save Card. Once the card is on file, it can be used for payments.
- Once one-time payment information is entered or there is a saved card on file, it is ready to make a payment. Click Pay to continue.
- Next, click the Confirm button. Please note: If you do not click this button the payment will not complete successfully.
- Congratulations, your payment went through!