You can easily pay your bills through OnPatient If you don't see the option to pay a previous bill, contact your provider as they may not have activated this feature for their account.
Your provider's office can send you a statement.
1. Log into OnPatient and click Billing. You can click Pay to pay your statement. Or you can click Payment Methods to add a card.
2. When you click Pay you will be prompted to use a card on file or enter one-time payment information. To proceed with the card on file click Pay.
If you choose to use one-time information, you will be prompted to add card and billing information. When finished, click Pay.
3. When you add a payment method, enter the card and billing information and click Save Card. Once the card is on file you can use it for payments.
4. Once you have entered one-time payment information or saved a card on file, you will be ready to make a payment. Click Pay to continue.
5. Next, click the Confirm button. Please note: If you do not click this button the payment will not complete successfully.
6. Congratulations, your payment went through!