You can check in for your appointments through the OnPatient app and complete onboarding before you arrive at the office or start a video visit.
1. To begin, navigate to the Appointments menu.
2. Under Upcoming Appointments tap Check-In.
3. You can edit any individual section by selecting the pencil () icon. Tapping Edit All will take section by section to enter or edit your information.
4. The check-in process will take you through several screens to enter information. Select Next to go to the next section. Fields marked with an (*) are required. At any time you can select the home () icon, to return to the main screen in step 3.
5. The following areas may vary depending on how they are set up by your provider's office.
6. If there are any changes to Allergies, Medications, or Conditions, select Yes and note the changes. If there are no changes, select Next at the top.
7. Enter any primary or secondary insurance information. If the insured person is different from the patient, select No under Is insured is same as patient? and enter the subscriber's information.
8. Any questions or comments can be entered in the Questions & Comments section.
9. Tap the pencil icon () to sign consent forms. Select the consent form(s) to open. Tap Read and Consent when finished.
Once all consent forms are reviewed, select Tap Here to Sign Documents and sign with a finger or stylus. When finished, select Finish Check-In.