DrChrono includes an inventory management system to manage your inventory. Additionally, you can create custom vaccines, products, and services.
To Access Inventory Management:
Select Inventory Management under the Clinical menu, or click here to take you there.
From here you are able to Import your custom procedures, add a new product, and add/edit new categories.
Creating and Editing Categories:
1. Click the pencil icon ().
2.) You will the see pop-up window in the middle of the screen, fill out the given fields and click Create.
Your newly created category on the left side of the screen under the categories section.
Importing Custom Procedures:
You can import your custom procedures once you have created them. For information on creating custom procedures, see our article here.
1. Click on + Add new log or service menu and select Copy Custom Procedures.
2. The system will prompt you to import the Custom Procedures, click Import to continue.
Adding a new vaccine, product, or service:
1. Click on the + Add new log or service menu and select the option you need.
3. Fill out the necessary information into the given fields of the window and click Save when finished.
You will then see your newly created vaccine, service, or product in it respective category. If you choose to enter the quantity amount on hand, the amount will automatically decrease as you sell product by entering the codes on patient appointments.
Editing a vaccine, service or product:
To change information associated with the inventory item, click on one of the options to the right of the item you wish to edit.
- Click on the pencil icon () to edit the inventory item information.
- Click the () to archive the item
- For products click on the () to subtract from the inventory. For services click on the() to add to the inventory.