Familiarizing Yourself With The Billing Menu
Click on each blue title below for additional information.
- Billing Summary: An overview of your financials comparing the current month to the previous, quarter-to-date to the previous, and year to date
- Live Claims Feed: A comprehensive way of viewing your claims and where they are in the RCM cycle
- Patient Payments: Displays a list of patients with an open balance and also provides payment history from the patient
- Day Sheet: Designed to provide a daily snapshot of your finances, detailing charges, credits/adjustments, and insurance/patient payments.
- Transactions: Provides an appointment-by-appointment view detailing the diagnostics, services, inventory code used, quantities, amount billed, adjustments, insurance paid, and patient paid.
- Remittance Reports: Tracks your electronic ERAs and paper EOBs
- Unmatched ERAs: If there is a response from the payer on an ERA that cannot be matched to an appointment will post here. They could be appointments billed out of a different/previous system.
- Accounts Receivable: A summary of outstanding insurance and patient receivables
- Patient Statements: Displays a detailed view of patient payments and balances but focuses on generating and tracking statements.
- Product/Procedure: Keeps track of the products and services you have billed to your patients/payers and tracks the statistics (units, charges, insurance, patient payment, adjustment).
- Patient Balance Ledger: Views the combined insurance + patient payment to see how it contributes to the bottom line.
- Fee Schedule: This allows you to set up your services and the prices associated
- Underpaid Items: Will document instances of underpayment by a payer, if the expected reimbursement amount is loaded into the fee schedule with the payer id.
- Adjustment Master: An easy way to view and manage the adjustments on your claims.
- Sales Tax: Let's you track prices pre and post-taxes and the tax amount paid.
- Billing Log: A complete log of billing changes, including changes your staff members have made.