DrChrono has a setting that allows users to prevent diagnosis codes and billing codes from showing in clinical notes. When providers share clinical notes with patients, this change allows them to keep the notes simple and patient-friendly.
To enable this feature:
- Login into DrChrono and click on Account > Account Settings.
- Click on the General tab and scroll down to the Clinical Notes section.
- Add a check in the box next to the option Hide CPT & ICD on Clinical Notes by Default.
- Scroll down and click Update Entire Profile to save your settings.
- When you activate this section, ICD10, CPT, HCPCS, and custom codes will not show up in the clinical note. The tables below will be hidden from the clinical note: