You can now easily join and schedule (if enabled by your provider)video visits through the OnPatient PHR app.
In this article we will look at:
Scheduling a Video Visit
1. Once you have installed and logged in to the app, tap on the Appointments menu.
2. On this page you can see any upcoming appointments that you have scheduled. To schedule a new appointment, select the () icon.
3. Here you can choose the type of appointment. Select Video Visit.
4. Choose the provider you would like to schedule with.
5. Select an appointment time by tapping on a time.
6. Enter a Reason for Visit and select Next.
7. Confirm the appointment.
8. After confirming the appointment, it will appear in your upcoming appointments list.
Joining a Video Visit
Whether your video visit was scheduled on the app or by the office you can join the visit by going to the appointments section on the app.
1. Select Start Video Visit.
2. The first time you start a video visit you will have to enable your camera and microphone. Click OK for each one.
3. Tap Start Video Visit.
4. If there are any consent forms to sign, there will be a notification. Tap the () icon to access the forms.
5. Select the form to sign and select Tap here to sign document.
6. Use your finger to sign. Tap Save Signature. Repeat for any other consent forms and select Close.
7. Your provider will join the visit. When finished, tap End.