System Requirements for DrChrono EPCS
Prior to using the DrChrono EHR to prescribe controlled substances (EPCS), you are required to meet all the DrChrono system requirements while additionally certifying that you will keep your system up to date with the latest security patches. Certain mobile devices are following requirements:
1. On your personal computer, you certify that the operating system used is supported by DrChrono and must be kept up to date with the latest security patches. The DrChrono EHR supports the following operating systems:
- Windows: Windows 7 or above
- Macintosh: OS X 10.10 or above
2. The web browser used to access DrChrono must be a supported browser that is kept up to date with the latest security patches. The DrChrono EHR supports the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
3. You must use a mobile device compatible and installed with the ID.me mobile application.
4. If you are using DrChrono on a mobile platform (iPhone, iPad, etc), you certify that your device's operating system and the DrChrono mobile application is to be consistently kept up to date with the latest security patches and updates.