Adding Appointment Profiles
Appointment profiles save you time by pre-populating fields when creating a new appointment. Appointment profiles are used to:
- Automatically set 'Reason For Visit',
- Set a duration for appointment
- Set a color for the appointment
- Fill out billing codes associated with the appointment
- Fill out the payment type for the appointment
- Attach consent forms or any other forms to the appointment.
To create a new appointment profile, first mouse over 'Schedule' on your navigation bar and select 'Appointment Profiles'.
In your appointment profile editor, select '+Add New Profile' in the upper-right hand corner.
A form will appear that prompts you to fill out the details of your appointment profile. Here you can:
- Name your appointment profile
- Associate a color with your appointment profile
- State a reason to visit that will populate in a new appointment's 'Reason For Visit' field
- Specify a duration for the appointment
- Associate a billing profile with the appointment profile to auto-populate billing codes
- Add a payment profile
- Enable online schedule
- Attach consent forms to your appointment profile
Make changes as you see fit and select 'Save'.