Patients can use the OnPatient mobile app to view, send, and respond to messages from their provider(s).
1. Go to the Messages menu at the bottom of the screen.
2. To compose a message, select the compose () icon.
3. Choose the provider to message by tapping in the Subject line.
4. Enter a Subject, write the message, and tap Done and Send.
5. When the provider responds, the patient will see a notification next to Messages.
6. Tap on the message to view it. The patient can also reply to the message by selecting the reply icon.
7. Patients can swipe on a message to Star or Archive it. They can find these messages in the app message center under Star and Archived.