Patients can share the health data on their iPhone with their provider. This data will sync into the 30 day snapshot in the patient's record for the provider to view.
1. Navigate to the Account menu.
2. Select Set Up Health Data Sharing.
3. Select the profile icon.
4. Select Apps in the Privacy section.
5. Select OnPatient PHR and choose the health data you would like to share. Tap Apps to return.
6. Under Health Sharing Data patients can see the data that has been synced from the device to their OnPatient account.
7. Under the Your Doctor's View, patient's can see the 30 Day Snapshot. By selecting the Doctor Access Control button, they can turn on or off their data access.