You can remove a flag from a patient in the patient's chart. DrChrono refers this as archiving.
1. Pull up the patient's chart by going to Patients > Patient List and finding the patient or look up the patient using the Search bar
2. Go to the Flags tab and select Archive next to the flag you would like to remove.
3. Select OK when asked to confirm the removal of the flag.
4. If you want to view the archived flags, select Show Archived Flags.
5. Select Show Active Flags to return to the patient's active flags. If you would like to restore a flag to a patient, click Unarchive (optional). Click Save Demographics when finished.