You can customize the patient menu to better serve your workflow. You can remove options on the patient menu that doesn't pertain to your specific specialty (for example, if you’re a chiropractor, you wouldn’t need Growth Charts). Making charting more streamlined and efficient for your office.
To access the Customizable Patient Menu:
1. Once in your DrChrono account, navigate to the Account button in the bottom right menu bar.
2. Then select Patient Menu Settings option.
3. On the next page, click Customize Patient Menu Items.
4. The following screen is displayed, with the Patient Information tab and Actions tab.
5. To remove an option tap on the negative red circle() and then the red Remove button. You can remove any item on this list that you don't need in your patient menu.
6. If you remove an option that you actually need, scroll down to see the list of items removed and click the Green + button () to put it back.
7. You can also rearrange the order of the options by selecting them individually by tapping and holding the () icon and then dragging to where you want them to appear.