You can use the Save Section feature to add signatures to forms on DrChrono's EHR iPhone app.
1. To begin, select the appointment and tap Start Visit to navigate to the clinical note for the visit. Select the form you would like to add the signature(s) to, navigate to the Menu (), and select Save Section.
2. Select Sign in the top right of the screen.
3. Tap on the () icon. Tap the provider signature to add it. To add the patient's or witness's signature, select Other Signatures.
4. Next, select the signature: provider, patient, or witness.
5. Once the person is selected, the signature can be added. Tap Save when finished.
6. The signature can be moved and resized within the current page. Select Save when finished.
Note: When adding a signature to a multipage form, be sure to navigate to the desired page first. The signature may not be moved to another page.
7. You can rename the form if needed. Select Save to PT History to save to the patient's chart. To view the document on the iPad tap on the History tab. Navigate to the Documents section of the patient's chart on the web to view it.