DrChrono offers you a way to flag a patients chart if there is important information the doctor, or staff should be aware of. This feature quickly shows you important patient specific information without having to dive into the patients past clinical notes. Please follow the steps below to learn how to setup patient flags.
1. Log into your DrChrono account.
2. Hover your cursor over the Patients tab in your menu bar, and select Patient Flags from the drop down list.
3. Click on +New Patient Flag in the top right corner of your screen.
4. Fill out the name of the flag you are creating, and then select the color you would like the flag to be. (You are able to edit the name and color whenever you like by clicking on the Edit tab to the far right of the flag).
5. You will now be able to use these flags with all of your patients.
Click here to go to your patient flags.