On the Web
1. Click on a patient's appointment and select the Vitals tab at the top of the appointment screen. You can enter the vitals information in the column for the current visit.
2. You can view the vitals data in a PDF or CSV spreadsheet.
After clicking Vital History (PDF) it will render a PDF document that has the vitals information for the patient.
If you select Vitals History (csv), you can download a spreadsheet of the patient's vitals history.
3. Navigate back to the Appointment tab and click Save or Save and Close.
How to view Pediatric Vitals (on the web)
Additional Pediatric Vitals have been added to DrChrono's database. In order to view, the user must first enable this feature via Account > Custom Fields > Vitals Flowsheet > Edit Flowsheet > toggle switch to Enabled.
On the iPad
1. Select the appointment and tap Vitals.
2. Enter the vitals information and select Save.
3. Tap on the patient's name and select Data Visualization.
4. Tap to select or deselect the vital signs to display.
6. If you tap on one of the data points, you can see the data displayed for that date.