You can document your immunizations in DrChrono as well as store the consent forms signed by the patient or their guardians.
1. Navigate to the patient's chart by going to Patients > Patient List or by using the Search field.
2. Click on the Immunizations tab.
3. You'll see a list of ages with drop-down boxes next to the age. Select the vaccine you wish to administer from the drop-down box and click Select Vaccine.
4. The next tab will show the consent forms that your patient or their guardian may sign. Click the blue Sign Consent Form to have the forms signed, you could also upload a consent form from your computer, or click skip.
5. The patient/guardian can either sign by drawing or type in their name. Once they're done, click the blue I consent button.
6. This will lead you to the third tab, Record Vaccinations. Fill out the information and click the blue Save button when you're finished.
7. You will see a record-created message. The immunization can now be seen in the first tab with the information you filled out. You can make edits by clicking the Edit button or remove the record by clicking on the Remove button.
Patient/Guardian Refuses Immunization
1. If a patient/guardian refuses a vaccination, click on the red refuse button next to the vaccine.
2. This will create a popup where you can fill out the information as to why the patient/guardian refused. Click the blue "Save" button when you're finished
3. The information will appear next to the vaccination