You can add your patient's family history to their chart. Once entered into the chart, this data is included in the clinical summary with referrals and C-CDA files for the patient.
1. To add a patient's family history go to their chart and select Family History.
2. Click Add Family Member.
3. Select the relationship of the family member to the patient.
4. Enter the rest of the information and Save.
5. Click +Add Observation to add a clinical observation to the family member.
6. Use the search field to find the condition you need to document.
7. Once you have selected the observation, you have the option of entering an age. Click Save when finished.
8. Select Edit under the Action menu to edit the family member's information. You can also add additional observations.
Click on the icon () next to the family member's name to view, edit or delete existing observations.
The data will appear under Family History with C-CDA files and referrals.