Want to link to your schedule in your website? drchrono provides a scheduling widget so you can do just that. Separate from onpatient appointment scheduling, the scheduling widget lets you put in a direct link into your website. To do this, you'll need to first set up your office hours.
Steps for setting up your office hours:
- Go to the Account tab and select "Offices."
2. Click on "Edit" next to the office you want to set hours for.
3. Select the "Online Schedule" Tab
4. Make sure you check "Allow online scheduling in this office." Check off any of the other options you want to allow.
5. Click and drag to select the times you want patients to be able to make an appointment. The times selected will be highlighted green.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Save."
Steps for getting the scheduling widget url:
Now that the office hours are set we can move on to adding the widget to your website. First make sure you are back on the main "Managing Offices" screen.
- Click on the "Share" button next to the office you set your hours for.
2. A pop screen will appear, which will have the url you will need to embed the schedule to your website.
3. Copy the url in the "Embed schedule" box and paste it into your website.
4. If you are unsure of how to embed the scheduling url to your website please contact your IT department or website designer.
Now you are all set to have patients schedule appointments through your personal website. Here is a general example of how it will appear on your page.