You can easily upload a document from your iPad to the patient's chart. Multiple file formats are supported for upload but we maintain a maximum upload limit of 100MB per document.
1. Tap on the patient's name and select Upload Files.
2. You can select an image from your iPad's photo library or a file stored on your iPad.
If you choose photos, you will need to allow DrChrono access to your photo library.
3. After you have selected the photo (or file), enter a description of the photo and Save.
4. You will see an Upload Successful message.
5. You can view the file or photo in the patient's history on the iPad or under the documents section of the patient's chart on the web.